The Erco Wideglide system provides a practical and cost effective retractable shade solution for wide windows and large glass facades. This motorised system is ideal for large glass facades where a single continuous blind can be used with no gaps or splits to combat solar heat issues that occur on wide window expanses.
The Erco Wideglide100 system
This system has the fabric fixed at the top while the tube and single motor move from the bottom up, guided along a single side channel.
The Erco Wideglide200 system
This system allows both fabrics to wind up and down simultaneously with the roller remaining at mid-height when the system is completely closed. This dual fabric system allows the use of different fabrics to manage the environment more effectively eg: by using a complete blockout fabric at the top and a light diffusing fabric at the bottom.
- Ideal for wide windows and large glass facades
- Single continuous blind up to 40m in length with no splits or gaps
- Motor-driven, side guided automated system
- Single motor, ‘bottom up’ rolling blind
- Mounted vertically or with minimum 20° inclination from horizontal for angled window
Applications / Projects:
- External application for large glass facades and walls both domestic and commercial – external projects using wideglide
- Internal application for showrooms, restaurants – internal projects using wideglide