Blinds that come up!
The Erco Uplift Blind System provides a motorised tension system for complex window shapes and angles. Erco Uplift Blinds are pulled from the bottom up via constant tension cables and are ideal for triangle and trapezoidal shaped spaces as well as angled square window shapes. It is a compact system with few visible details including the side cables.
This blind system can be tailored to match the details of specific project requirements and uses spring tension and support rollers to keep the fabric taut during operation and in finished position resulting in a continuous smooth surface.
This system is ideal for windows that require privacy at the bottom but still allowing light entry at the top. Livingshade with Erco Systems makes these to measure with automation ready for installation. The constant tension system with Somfy motors is the ideal solution.
Solar powered Somfy kit.
Continuous constant tension is achieved through the constant boxes. Constant boxes can be mounted at the bottom or top.
Mounted at the bottom with the drive system – this means the tension runs through a stainless steel top pulley and back to the hem bar. The benefit of this system is that the pulley only takes up a small amount of space allowing the hem bar to extend to the top.
Mounted at the top – is for blind lengths up to 7 metres
- Ideal for unusual shaped and angled windows and spaces
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Motorised spring tension blind system
- Support rollers assist with arched angled windows
Applications / Projects:
- Triangle, trapezoidal, square and rectangle windows and spaces
- Angled windows and spaces
- Internal application for showrooms and restaurants – view recent Erco Uplift projects